2010 was our greatest year! We had so much fun trying out new things and travelling to new places. Ever loving friends and family affection– I am so thankful! … 2011 just as it sounds, feels like a good year already. It is day eight and I have already read a great romance novel (Looks Like Love – By my friend good Brandy Bruce) – This is definitely a good sign for this year. I never do resolutions; I just love taking life easy! – … anyway life is never boring in this house. There is always somebody needing a diaper changed, drawing on the walls with crayons! So who needs more tasks? So here is a quick recap of the FUN 2010 ~ I really look forward to another awesome year!
Confessions & Bad Mommy moments ~ 2010
- Did I occasionally exaggerate how hard my day was? Oh, some days avoiding new tasks..
- Did I secretly skip pages when reading books to my child? Mmm… maybe
- Did I make a loud, annoying toy disappear? YES… we don’t need any more drama!
- Have I pretended my baby was crying to get off the phone? I thank God for my crying babies they save me at those moments!
- Did I ever forgotten to buckle my child into his car seat? Well one day driving … I just heard, someone whisper by my ears hi mommy!
- Did I ever yell at my children? Oh Never! Who does this…? (wondering aloud…)
A few awesome moments ~ 2010
- Quick ‘ Illegal’ naps
- When cashiers opened up a new check-out lanes at the store just in time before chaos erupted for me and a cranky kid
- When people flash their high beams to warn about the cops – when I was actually speeding:)-
- when I see my kids laughing/smiling in their sleep
- when on hold with the worst customer service but the hold music is actually great!
- Smell of Gasoline – Yes! (Weird…) – way better than taking off the bra after a long day
- Gobbling a whole box of English chocolates on New Year’s Eve – Thanks Dawn!
Question of the Year 2010
- How many servings of carbohydrates to you give your kids each day? – Really? do we really have to count those too?
Hope everyone had a great 2010 with awesome moments despite the up & downs we all go thru’ in life. I wish you a Happy New Year to you and many more of God’s blessings in 2011.
Any Awesome moments, off guard questions or confession you got?
See you in 2011!