So I decided to join the challenge but with the holiday craziness I didn’t keep up ….I am so late on this since Thanksgiving was last week… but better late right? So I am thankful for…. Day#
- Jesus my Saviors
- A wonderful husband who loves me!
- My three healthy Kids
4 . My husband’s job especially in this economy mess
5. A place we call home (our house)
6. New babies ~ I am an aunt again… welcome baby Nicole ~ congrats to my baby sister.
7. Giggles, Hugs and Kisses joy and pure beauty
8. My wonderful Families – (siblings, my aunts & uncles, cousins, In laws, grandparents) – what would I be without you?
My Family - Kenya
9. My friends who encourage, understand and support me and make me laugh
10. Friends who I don’t get to talk to often enough but are always there for me/us
11. My wonderful neighbors; letting me borrow an egg at odd hours– all the good laughs, help, coffee, wine, nights out.
12. My camera – Last year alone I took over 2,000 pictures
13. My cell phone
14. Skype – talking to my friends and family in Kenya
Niagara Falls 2011
15. Traveling & Vacations
16. Our wonderful baby sitters
17. Date nights with hubby
18. Girls nights out/ good wine / dessert
19. Good music/songs/books/ Movies
20. Sunny days and outdoors
21. Lazy, relaxing days
22. Good food
Yummy Kenyan food
23. Having to verify I am still human on a computer and passing the verification test
24. This life that I have been given
25. Missionaries ~ Keep spreading HIS word
26. My Grandparents and Great Grandparents – They built the foundation of what a good family should be and why my family is so important to me.
27. Spray paint
28. Funny Facebook friends / funny Status and funny comments
29. Dual citizenship
30. Fellowship with the women ~ it is energizing, refreshing and rejuvenating
Above all things, I am thankful for an amazing Creator and HIS Grace & Mercy
What would be of us if we did not have His GRACE!!!
What are you thankful for? … join the challenge
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever” 1 Chronicles 16:34